Franke Henner Fiddle Outfit
- Tone: Bright, sweet, warm
- Aesthetics: Honey brown varnish, with wide tiger striping and a glossy finish
- This custom Henner Fiddle is perfect for advancing students and intermediate fiddle players
- Our instruments include professional setup and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Choose from available cases in the customizer.
Bow: Giuliani Carbon Fiber
Rosin: Kaplan Artcraft
Accessories: D'Addario Helicore strings installed, plus extra string set (Portland or similar), Hal Leonard 300 Fiddle Tunes Book, KV tuner, and cleaning cloth.
Constructed with select tonewoods, the Franke Henner Fiddle Outfit is a great choice for the more advanced student. This Henner Fiddle outfit has accessories to complement fiddle-playing chosen by our expert Kennedy Violins staff. Your outfit includes Helicore strings and a Giuliani Carbon Fiber bow. The top is made with solid-carved, tight-grained spruce, and the back with beautifully flamed hardwood maple. The Henner has become a customer favorite for its elegance and excellent playability.
Some experienced players prefer a fiddle bridge, carved for playing double and triple stops. If that is your preference it can be selected in the "Setup" tab of the customizer when you place your order.
- Hand-Crafted French Aubert Bridge
- Traditional Oil & Spirit Varnish
- Tight-Grain Spruce & Maple Woods
- Professional fittings include 100% genuine ebony pegs, tailpiece, chinrest, and fingerboard
- The custom-fit bridge hand-carved to fiddle specifications by one of our on-staff luthiers
- The violin comes with Helicore Strings installed on the instrument
- A full set of basic backup strings.
- Arching the custom violin or fiddle bridge.
- Make your selection in the customizer. (Fiddle bridges are not recommended for beginners.)
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish Installing strings and tuning the violin (may need to be re-tuned after shipping)
All our violins are set up in the USA by our staff of in-house professional luthiers. This includes:
- Hal Leonard 300 Fiddle Tunes Book
- Artcraft Rosin
- String Cleaning Cloth
- Installed D'Addario Helicore strings
- Backup set of Portland Strings
- KV Tuner
Accessory package may vary due to special promotions, upgrades, or availability.