Kennedy Violins is thrilled to now offer an UNLIMITED Trade Up Program! Now you can take advantage of the ability to trade in ANY orchestral instrument, purchased from Kennedy Violins, for a different size, or a superior, instrument. Purchase with greater confidence knowing that every violin model from our extensive lineup is at your fingertips.
When you trade in your instrument the credited amount is based on the original price of that instrument.
$100 up to $399: 40% of original purchase price plus string fee.
$399 up to $575: 80% of original purchase price plus string fee.
$575 and Up: 100% of original purchase price plus string fee.
- All buy-back amounts can only be applied to the purchase of another Kennedy Violins instrument of the same type. For example, you can trade a violin towards a violin, or viola for viola, etc.
- Percentage amounts are based on the original purchase price.
- Instruments must be in good condition and without major damage. Additional fees apply to instruments in damaged or poor condition.
- The customer is responsible for any to/from shipping costs necessary for any instrument exchange.
- You can not trade down in value.
- You can not trade in multiple instruments towards one instrument .
- No trade ins for credit on account or towards accessories, bows, repairs, or shipping costs.
- No trade ins will be accepted for instruments purchased from any other individuals or businesses.
Contact us today for more information!