Bunnel Fiddle Outfit
- Tone: Bright, sweet, resonant.
- Aesthetics: Rich brick colored varnish, with wood grain details on the ribs and delicate flaming on the back
- Perfect for: Advancing students and intermediate players.
- Our instruments include professional set-up and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
Buy with monthly payments
Get a real-time decision. LEARN MORE
Please select an option
Case Color Options - At No Additional Cost
Carbon Composite Upgrade VN3
Back Stage Tour
Outfit at a glance
- Case: Nouveau
- Bow: Giuliani Carbon Fiber
- Rosin: Kaplan Artcraft
- Accessories: Comes set up with Helicore strings. Includes Portland Collection book, shoulder rest, tuner, and extra strings
Bunnel Fiddle Outfit
The Bunnel Fiddle Outfit contains everything you need to start your fiddling journey! We have paired this Bunnel Fiddle with accessories specifically suited for fiddle players. For beginning-to-intermediate players this outfit is setup with a violin bridge.
Some experienced players prefer a fiddle bridge, carved for playing double and triple stops. if that is your preference it can be selected in the bridge tab when you customize your order.
The Bunnel Fiddle is a unique addition to Kennedy Violins’ instrument lineup. It is an incredible deal in its quality and craftsmanship. The fine woodwork and detailed setup on these violins provide comfortable playability, as well as an instrument that is pleasing to the eye. In addition to a beautifully flamed maple back, this violin also features genuine high-grade ebony fittings, four fine tuners, and an authentic, custom-fit German Teller or French Aubert bridge that has been specially shaped for Fiddle Style Playing. It is strung with the steel-core Helicore Strings for a warm, clear sound.
Listen to demonstration videos for Bunnel Violins.
Bunnel Fiddle Outfit Features
- Lifetime Warranty
- Kennedy Violins’ 45-day money-back guarantee
- Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge for fiddling
- Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Installed D’Addario Helicore Strings
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
- Durable case for easy travel, storage, and durability.
- High Quality Portland Gold Shoulder Rest - not a cheap version provided by other retailers
- Portland Collection song book, (volume number may vary)
- Set up with high-quality Helicore strings
- Backup set of Portland strings
- Digital clip-on tuner.
Nouveau Case Features
- Four satin-lined rotating bow holders
- Strong velcro straps for securing the violin in place
- Digital hygrometer for humidity measurement
- Durable Zippers
- Plush velour lining
- Spacious accessory compartments for shoulder rest, strings, rosin, straps, plus an exterior sheet music compartment with net pocket for small items.
- Lined protective blanket to cover the violin
- Two straps for backpack-style carrying
Giulainai Carbon Fiber Bow Features
- Strong, lightweight, solid carbon fiber shaft
- Extremely durable and resistant to warping
- Sleek black color with reflective shimmer
- Available in 4/4 size
- Solid, 100% Indian ebony frog with Parisian eye
- Fully mounted frog for great balance and durability
- Solid silver winding (not silver-plated copper)
- Solid silver accents for improved balance and durability
- Beautiful, premium abalone bow slide and eyes
- Frog and screw accented with premium abalone
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Faux lizard grip