Suzuki Viola School, Volume 4: Viola Part
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Viola School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki viola teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This Suzuki book, is integral for Suzuki viola lessons.
- Concerto No. 2, 3rd Movement (Seitz)
- Concerto No. 5, 1st Movement (Seitz)
- Tonalization: Lullaby, Wiegenlied, Op. 98, No. 2 (Schubert)
- Tonalization: Lullaby, Wiegenlied, Op. 49, No. 4 (Brahms)
- Concerto in D Minor, 1st Movement, transcribed from Concerto in A Minor, Op. 3, No. 6 for Violin (Vivaldi)
- Concerto in D Minor, 3rd Movement, transcribed from Concerto in A Minor, Op. 3, No. 6 for Violin (Vivaldi)
- Concerto in G Major (Largo, Allegro, Andante, Presto) (Telemann)
- Concerto in G Major for Two Violas (Lento, Allegro, Largo, Vivace) (Telemann).