Give Us A Call
Mon - Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4
Please select an option
This bundle of a 1-year Trala subscription and a Kennedy Violin outfit equips you with everything you need to start playing and practicing violin from Day 1. If you’re serious about the violin and looking for the right head-start, try out this bundle. You will receive immediate access to Trala and your violin will be delivered shortly after. Choose any violin and add Trala in your Cart!
Study violin with the world’s best violinists! Take detailed lessons from violin superstars and get instant feedback on everything you play from Trala’s sophisticated technology. With over 150,000 downloads and a 4.6 star rating Trala is the #1 violin app in the world.
Instructors include Katie Jacoby, the electronic violinist for The Who; Rob Landes, a YouTube superstar with over 2 million subscribers; Dr. Nuné Melik, a classical violinist who has taken the world by storm with her interpretations; and Grace Youn, a renowned expert in the fundamentals.
Once you’re inspired and educated, rapidly improve your pitch and rhythm skills with instant feedback on over 400 pieces of interactive sheet music. Trala tells you what to play and listens to the sound of your real violin to correct your mistakes.
Titles: Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus (G.F. Handel)
* Musette, Gavotte II or the Musette from English Suite II in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 808 (J.S. Bach)
* Hunters' Chorus from 3rd Act of the opera Der Freischutz (C.M. von Weber)
* Long, Long Ago (with variation) (T.H. Bayly)
* Waltz, Op. 39, No. 15 (J. Brahms)
* Bourre, Sonata in F Major for Oboe, HHA IV/18, No. 8 (G.F. Handel)
* The Two Grenadiers, Die Beiden Grenadier, Op. 49, No. 1 for Voice and Piano (R. Schumann)
* Theme from Witches' Dance (N. Paganini)
* Gavotte from Mignon (A. Thomas)
* Gavotte (J.B. Lully)
* Minuet in G, Wo0 10, No. 2 (L. van Beethoven)
* Minuet from Sei Quintetti per Archi No. 11, Op. 11, No. 5 in E Major (L. Boccherini)
* Practice Suggestions (Doris Preucil). The Book & CD kits contain the same book as is sold separately. The CD in each kit only contains the music in the book it is packaged with. The CD that contains both volumes 1 and 2 is still available and has not been changed (item #00-0543).
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music.