Ricard Bunnel G1 Student Violin Outfit
- Tone: Warm, sweet, smooth. Upgraded Aubert Bridge for a more resonant sound.
- Aesthetics: Rich chocolatey brown varnish, with a smooth matte finish
- Perfect for: Beginning violinists and learning students
- Our high-quality instruments include professional set-up and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Portland Oblong
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood Bow
Rosin: Artcraft Rosin
Accessories: FREE upgrade to Thomastik Alphayue strings, Portland Gold shoulder rest, extra set strings (Portland or similar), "Intro to Violin" book, tuner, polishing cloth
Recommended Upgrade: Thomastik Alphayue Strings
The Ricard Bunnel G1 Violin Outfit is a step up from the Bunnel G2 and an excellent choice for students and adult beginners. The Bunnel G1 includes the higher-quality Aubert bridge, hand-carved by our in-house luthiers. This violin offers a sound typically described by professional testers as sweet, strong, and projective. Watch the performance videos to hear its great tone. It’s easy to sound great on this quality instrument!
- Four professional quality built-in fine tuners on a composite tailpiece
- 100% natural ebony fittings, including polished fingerboard and pegs
- Solid carved (not pressed) maple back and sides
- Solid spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Handmade construction
- Satin oil finish (not a shiny, thick, and "tinny"-sounding lacquer finish)
- Smoothing the accurately planed fingerboard
Listen to demonstration videos for Bunnel Violins.
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings and tuning the violin
All our violins are set up in the USA by our staff of in-house professional luthiers. This includes:
Your Bunnel G1 comes with a high-quality accessories package. We chooseaccessories that are most suited to the instrument.
Accessory selection may vary.