CLEARANCE Ricard Bunnel G1 Student Violin Outfit
- Tone: Warm, sweet, smooth
- Aesthetics: Rich chocolatey brown varnish, with a smooth matte finish
- Perfect for: Beginning violinists and learning students
- Clearance instruments feature the sound quality and playability of our regular products, but have small cosmetic imperfections or a discontinued finish. Call 1-800-779-0242 with questions.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Portland Oblong
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood Bow
Rosin: Artcraft Rosin
Accessories: FREE upgrade to Thomastik Alphayue Strings installed, Portland Gold shoulder rest, extra set strings (Portland or similar), "Intro to Violin" book, Artcraft rosin, tuner, polishing cloth
Recommended Upgrade: Thomastik Alphayue Strings
This instrument is listed on clearance due to a slight cosmetic defect which does not affect playability or sound in any way. Our 45-day money-back guarantee and lifetime warranty apply to all clearance instruments. Please e-mail support@kennedyviolins or call 1-800-779-0242 for more information.
The Ricard Bunnel G1 Violin Outfit is a step up from the Bunnel G2 and an excellent choice for students and adult beginners. The Bunnel G1 includes the higher-quality Aubert bridge, hand-carved by our in-house luthiers. This violin offers a sound typically described by professional testers as sweet, strong, and projective. Watch the performance videos to hear its great tone. It’s easy to sound great on this quality instrument!
- Four professional quality built-in fine tuners on a composite tailpiece
- 100% natural ebony fittings, including polished fingerboard and pegs
- Solid carved (not pressed) maple back and sides
- Solid spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Handmade construction
- Satin oil finish (not a shiny, thick, and "tinny"-sounding lacquer finish)
- Smoothing the accurately planed fingerboard
Listen to demonstration videos for Bunnel Violins.
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings and tuning the violin
- Portland Gold shoulder rest
- Pre-installed steel-core D'Addario Prelude strings
- Extra set Portland Strings or similar. (Sizes 1/8 and below backup strings are generic.)
- "Intro to Violin" book
- Cleaning cloth Artcraft rosin
Accessories may vary.
Giuliani Brazilwood Bow
- Strong bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horse hair
- Half-mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of Pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding Abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty