Renée Nicolette Violin Outfit
- Tone: Strong, open, rich
- Aesthetics: Brown colored varnishing, with beautiful visible wood grain in the spruce top, and tiger striping on the ribs and back
- Perfect for: Advancing students and intermediate players
- Our high-quality instruments include professional set-up and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
Case: Choose from available cases in the customizer.
Bow: Giuliani Premier
Rosin: Art Craft
Accessories: D'Addario Prelude strings installed. Plus extra set strings (Portland or similar) and Cleaning Cloth.
Recommended Upgrade: Dominant Strings, Carbon Composite Case
Created in French tradition of violin-making, the Renée Nicolette Violin has unique features such as heart-shaped tuning pegs and a ridged tailpiece. This exceptionally beautiful violin provides intermediate and advanced players with the opportunity to elicit new tonal colors with its elegant, sweet sound. The Renée Nicolette Violin is perfect for players who desire sensitivity and sweetness over bright or dark tones.
- High-grade, 100% genuine ebony heart-shaped tuning pegs, fingerboard, chin rest, and ridged tailpiece.
- A single gold-toned pre-installed individual fine tuner.
- Chin rest brackets are elegant, gold-toned brass.
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings and tuning the violin (violin may need to be re-tuned after shipment)
All our violins are set up in the USA by our staff of in-house professional luthiers. This includes:
- Cleaning Cloth
- Luggage Tag
- Installed Prelude Strings
- Extra Portland Strings
- Art Craft Rosin
In addition to a strong and lightweight carrying case and the Giuliani Premier bow, your outfit includes a selection of accessories chosen to complement this instrument.
Accessory brand or packaging may vary due to availability or special offers.