Pro Bow Option VN
- Light, balanced, and responsive with excellent bounce
- Fully-mounted slide and solid Indian ebony frog
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Covered by Kennedy Violins' Limited Lifetime Warranty
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
The Giuliani Professional Violin Bow is an excellent step up from student or intermediate bows and many high-quality Brazilwood bows. Suitable for advanced to professional players, the bow shaft, frog, and tip are fashioned from superior materials with great attention to detail. We proudly offer the Giuliani series of bows because of their excellent quality and playing characteristics. As we source our bows directly from the maker, we are able to improve quality control and offer such high quality at a price well below what would be expected for bows of this caliber. The Giuliani Professional Violin Bow is meant to fill the gap between intermediate and premium Brazilwood bows and the most expensive, professional-grade pernambuco bows.
- The Giuliani Professional Violin Bow is carefully handmade from the choicest pernambuco: a dense, strong, high-quality wood grown in northern Brazil that resists warping. It has a beautiful red hue and is a higher quality wood than standard Brazilwood.
- The hand-carved wood creates a strong bow shaft that offers better bounce and exceptional responsiveness. The stick is carved to exact specifications that ensure accuracy and clarity for advanced spiccato techniques. It offers a strong stick for an even pull and full fortes. The wood has been hand-selected for its superior grain pattern as well as its ability to draw the warmest tone from your instrument.
- All Kennedy Violins bows are made with Mongolian horsehair from high elevations. Extremely durable, strong, and long-lasting, its smooth texture creates a similarly smooth, clear, and full tone when drawn over the string.
- Strong octagonal bow shaft of genuine Brazillian Pernambuco
- Fully mounted frog for great balance and durability
- Specially formulated gold alloy winding (not silver-plated copper)
- Specially formulated gold alloy accents for beauty, improved balance, and durability
- Real, premium flamed abalone bow slide
- Frog and screw accented with premium flamed abalone
- Solid, 100% Indian ebony frog
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Unique diamond-shaped inlaid eyes
- Leather grip