Premier Bow Option VN
- Light, balanced, and responsive
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Fully-mounted 100% ebony frog
- Covered by Kennedy Violins' Limited Lifetime Warranty
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
At Kennedy Violins, we believe in using only the highest-quality materials. The Giuliani Premier Bow is made from genuine, imported Brazilwood, the most popular wood type for bows due to its characteristics of lightness and strength as well as a lower tendency to warp. Brazilwood bows are rich in color with a springy, responsive feel and maintain their strength over time. Our bows are also made with Mongolian horsehair from high elevations that is very durable, strong, and long-lasting. Its smooth texture creates a similarly smooth, clear, and full tone when drawn over the string.
All Kennedy Violins’ bows are made with Mongolian horsehair from high elevations that is very durable, strong, and long-lasting. Its smooth texture creates a similarly smooth, clear, and full tone when drawn over the string.
- Available in 1/16, 1/10, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 sizes
- Strong, octagonal or round bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horse hair
- Fully mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Silver winding
- Premium flamed abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Parisian inlaid eyes
- Black leather grip