Oblong Case Option VN
- High-Density Foam
- Black Woven Nylon Exterior, Velvet Interior
- 2 Bow Holders, 2 Accessory Compartments, Hygrometer
- 2 Adjustable Straps, Lined Protective Blanket
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
The Portland Oblong Violin Case is Kennedy Violins’ most popular student case. Made of a high-density foam shell with a weatherproof black nylon exterior, this easy-to-carry case is excellent for everyday transport to and from school, lessons, and long-distance travel. Interior color options include amber and light blue.
Unlike shaped cases, the oblong, rectangular shape of the Portland Oblong Violin Case offers more storage for music in the outside pocket, accessories in the spacious interior compartment, and a shoulder rest in the interior shoulder-rest compartment. The oblong shape also offers convenient storage for the case itself, especially for multiple instruments. Case Features
- Two satin-lined rotating bow holders
- Strong velcro straps for securing the violin in place
- Hygrometer for humidity measurement
- Double sets of durable YKK Zippers
- Plush velour lining in amber or light blue
- Shoulder rest compartment
- Spacious accessory compartment for strings, rosin, straps, etc.
- Lined protective blanket to cover the violin
- Ergonomic shaped handle for comfortable carrying
- Two straps for backpack, across-the-chest, or over-the-shoulder carrying
- Weatherproof black nylon exterior fabric
The Portland Oblong violin case includes the following features:
Dimensions and Weight
4/4: 31.5" x 5.5" x 11.25";
3/4: 31.25" x 5.5" x 11.25"
1/2: 27" x 5" x 10.25"
1/4: 24.75" x 4.25" x; 9"
1/8: 23.5" x 4.75" x 8.5"
4/4: 3.9 lb
3/4: 3.8 lb
1/2: 2.1 lb
1/4: 2.8 lb
1/8: 2.6 lb