Nikola Zubak Violin Outfit
- Tone: Powerful, crystal-clear, bright
- Aesthetics: Honey colored varnish, with stunning tiger striping on the back and ribs, and a glossy finish
- Perfect for: Advancing soloists
- Our instruments include professional set-up and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
Case: Choose from available cases in the customizer
Bow: Giuliani Advanced Bow
Accessories: Free upgrade to Thomastik Infeld Dominant strings installed, plus an extra string set (Portland strings or similar), and polishing cloth.
Recommended Upgrade: CodaBow Diamond SX
The Nikola Zubak is the best Violin available under $1500 or your money back, GUARANTEED! We’ll even pay to ship it back to us if you are not 100% delighted in your new Zubak!
The Nikola Zubak Violin has a crystal-clear tone with bell-like resonance. With its brilliant singing upper register and warm robust lower register, the Nikola Zubak Violin has tremendous power and tonal character. The precise, detailed work and professional setup by Kennedy Violins' luthiers create an incredibly responsive instrument with sensitive playability, opening the doors to a wide range of expressive possibilities and nuance.
The Zubak is an extremely easy instrument to play because of its responsiveness, and has a ringing quality for each tone that is produced. As the violin is “played in,” the sound not only gets sweeter, but exhibits much more individual character in all tone ranges as well. If there ever was a violin that makes the player feel more empowered to play on stage, this is it!
- 100% Ebony Chinrest with Brass Brackets
- Honey Brown Oil-Based Varnish
- Custom-Fit French Aubert Bridge
- Highly Select Spruce & Maple Tonewoods
- Crystal-clear tone
- Bell-like resonance
- Brilliant singing upper register and warm robust lower register
- Tremendous power and tonal character
Listen to more video demonstrations of the Zubak family of violins.
Professional Setup Included
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings and tuning the violin (violin may need to be re-tuned after shipment)
All our violins are set up in the USA by our staff of in-house professional luthiers. This includes:
- Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
- Portland String Set
- Cleaning Cloth
- Pirastro Rosin
In addition to a sturdy, lightweight case your instrument comes with the Antoniio Giuliani Advanced Bow and a selection of accessories to compliment your instrument.
Accessory brand or packaging may vary due to availability or special offers.