Louis Carpini Master Series Violin Outfit
- Tone: Rich, smooth, dark—built from European tonewoods
- Aesthetics: Warm brown amber varnish, with light flaming on the ribs and back
- Perfect for: Intermediate and advancing violinists
- Our instruments include professional set-up and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Choose from available cases in the customizer.
Bow: Giuliani Premier
Rosin: Kaplan Artcraft
Accessories: D'Addario Prelude strings installed, string cloth, extra set of strings (Portland Strings or similar).
Recommended Upgrade: D'Addario Zyex strings
The Louis Carpini Master Series Violin is based on the same body syle as the Louis Carpini G2. However, the Carpini Master Series uses aged European maple and spruce, with more time spent on fine detail in construction. The European tonewoods used are aged a miniumum of seven years, and are then finely graduated to precise measurements, ensuring a tonally rich instrument to last generations. This results in a sweet and warm tone the Carpini violins are known for, but with more projection and complexity to the sound. This violin is a fantastic choice for an advancing student looking for a more complex tonal palette.
This violin is pictured with a hill-style or Parisian eye tailpiece. Choose your preferred style.
- European Tonewoods
- Flamed maple single-piece back
- Inlaid ebony purfling
- Hand-carved, custom-fit French Aubert maple bridge
- High-grade ebony pegs, chinrest, fingerboard
- Durable composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners
- Full backup set of wound-steel violin strings
- Our 45-day money-back guarantee of complete satisfaction.
- Coverage by Kennedy Violins’ Lifetime Warranty
Professional Setup Included
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings and tuning the violin
All our violins are set up in the USA by our staff of in-house professional luthiers. This includes:
- Kaplan Artcraft Rosin
- String Cloth
- Luggage Tag
- Extra set Portland Strings or similar. (Size 1/8 backup strings are generic.)
In addition to a sturdy, lightweight carrying case and a brazilwood bow with real horse hair, your violin outfit comes with a selection of accessories chosen specifically for this instrument.