Louis Carpini G2 Violin Outfit
- Tone: Rich, smooth, dark
- Aesthetics: Warm brown amber varnish, with light flaming on the ribs and back and a stunning glossy finish. 4/4 size and some fractional sizes ship with gold fine tuners.
- Perfect for: Students and advancing players
- Our instruments include professional set-up and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Choose from available cases in the customizer.
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood
Rosin: Kaplan Artcraft
Accessories: D'Addario Prelude strings installed, string cloth, extra set of strings (Portland Strings or similar).
Recommended Upgrade: D'Addario Zyex strings and Advanced Case
The Carpini G2 is the best Violin available under $600 or your money back, GUARANTEED!
The Louis Carpini G2 Violin is a superior student violin, that can take an advancing player to the next level. Available in sizes 1/8 through 4/4. A more well-rounded instrument than other student violins, it has a warm voice and beautiful resonance. The smooth tone and full ringing notes make the Louis Carpini G2 a top choice for the violinist ready to continue improving technique. Players love the rich sound and the light flaming on these violins. Most Carpinis have gold fine tuners, but some fractional sizes have black fine tuners. Call the showroom if you have questions about the size you are ordering.
- Flamed maple back
- Inlaid ebony purfling
- Hand-carved, custom-fit French Aubert maple bridge
- High-grade ebony pegs, chinrest, fingerboard
- Durable composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners
- Full backup set of wound-steel violin strings
- Our 45-day money-back guarantee of complete satisfaction.
- Coverage by Kennedy Violins’ Lifetime Warranty
Listen to Louis Carpini Demonstration Videos.
Professional Setup Included
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings and tuning the violin
All our violins are set up in the USA by our staff of in-house professional luthiers. This includes:
- Kaplan Artcraft Rosin
- String Cloth
- Luggage Tag
- Extra set Portland Strings or similar. (Size 1/8 backup strings are generic.)
In addition to a sturdy, lightweight carrying case and a brazilwood bow with real horse hair, your violin outfit comes with a selection of accessories chosen specifically for this instrument.