Gold Rest Upgrade VN1
- Wood Back: Offers Heightened Acoustics
- Brackets: Slide-Style Tracks
- Protective Feet: Rotating, Rubber-Coated Stainless Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
The Portland Gold Violin Shoulder Rest is our custom design exclusively offered only by Kennedy Violins! This unique, solid-carved maple shoulder rest accentuates the acoustics of your instrument in a way no plastic shoulder rest can, and securely adjusts to fit the one-of-a-kind curves of any violin.
Shoulder Rest Features
- Fits 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 (full) violins
- Adjustable, sturdy brackets with elegant gold-brass screws allow the rest to snugly fit to the curvature and size of any violin.
- Beautifully varnished back has a warm, golden-brown varnish that complements any violin.
- Enhances acoustics with the wood-based structure.
- High-density memory foam padding for superior comfort.
- Grippy, dense rubber coating over stainless steel feet offers durability and protection for the most delicate of violin finishes.
- Teacher recommended as a durable, classy, and unique rest at a great price for such quality.
- Elegant red protective velvet pouch
- Elevated, improved design from the Portland Acoustical Shoulder Rest.