Giuliani Premier Cello Bow
- Light, balanced, and responsive
- Covered by Kennedy Violins' Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Giuliani Premier Cello Bow is an excellent choice for both beginning and intermediate players upgrading from basic wood or fiberglass student bows. As we source our bows directly from the maker, we are able to improve quality control and offer high-quality workmanship and materials at a price well below what would be expected for bows of this caliber. This high-quality cello bow offers excellent balance and playability, allowing the player to produce a large, open sound.
At Kennedy Violins, we believe in using only the highest-quality materials. The Giuliani Premier Bow is made from genuine, imported Brazilwood, the most popular wood type for bows due to its characteristics of lightness and strength as well as a lower tendency to warp. Brazilwood bows are rich in color with a springy, responsive feel and maintain their strength over time. Our bows are also made with Mongolian horsehair from high elevations that is very durable, strong, and long-lasting. Its smooth texture creates a similarly smooth, clear, and full tone when drawn over the string.
- Strong round bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Fully-mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Silver winding
- Premium flamed abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Parisian inlaid eyes
- Black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty