Everest Violin Shoulder Rest (ES-1, ES-2, ES-4)
- Simple and virtually unbreakable
- ergonomically designed and patented shoulder rests that provide the best comfort for violin and viola players of all levels.
- The curvature and profile of these shoulder rests are identical to the Everest Easy Model shoulder rests
Everest Shoulder Rests are designed in the USA and manufactured with the finest material and workmanship. These shoulder rests were designed by a John's Hopkins' biomedical engineer to overcome the many shortcomings of existing traditional shoulder rests, which many players still find uncomfortable to use. Everest Shoulder Rests are the only ergonomically designed and patented shoulder rests that provide the best comfort for violin and viola players of all levels.
The Everest Spring Collection features bright colors, painted with premium quality baked paint similar to that of a car finish.
- Available in 1/2, 3/4, and 4/4 (full) sizes
- Color options are BLACK, HOT PINK, TITANIUM SILVER, NEON GREEN, BLUE, and PURPLE.
Simple and virtually unbreakable. The one piece body, integrated with adjustable leg height, means that there are no angle brackets to break and no thumb knobs to misplace. The left and right legs are identical allowing quick and simple setup and replacement.
Made of a strong, high grade ABS material which provides both strength and flexibility. The foam is made from high quality, extra-thick, and extra-soft replaceable neoprene for long-lasting comfort and excellent support. The Everest Shoulder Rest is really built to last!