Espresso Vivo Violin Case
- Full Suspension
- Full Wood Shell with Woven Black Exterior Fabric
- 4 Bow Holders & 3 Accessory Compartments
- 2 Padded Straps, String Tube, Lined Protective Blanket
The Espresso Vivo Violin Case is an exclusive design built to Kennedy Violins' specifications, created by working directly with the case maker. As one of our most popular cases, you'll find that the Vivo Case has all the beauty, practicality, and durability you're looking for in a violin case. At an amazingly affordable price, the Vivo Case offers you the elegance, detail, and quality manufacturing that retail violin shops typically sell for hundreds of dollars more. At Kennedy Violins, we believe professional-quality instruments, cases, and accessories should be accessible to all musicians — from beginners to experts.
- Available in 4/4 size only
- Provisions for 4 bows with rotating bow holders and white satin ribbon lining along case wall
- Compartments for shoulder rest, rosin, extra strings, mutes, and additional accessories
- Compartment covers with brushed faux brass hardware and elastic spring-shut feature
- Large exterior pocket with double YKK zippers for sheet music and folders
- Protective weather flap with snaps to cover exterior YKK zippers and case latch
- Protective blanket with velour on top, smooth polyester beneath, and double-stitched binding
- Smooth, shaped handle on hinges for comfortable carrying
- Clear plastic tube to store extra strings
- Elegant faux leather ties to secure violin in place
- Metal "subway" bumpers for standing case on bottom or side
- Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 31"x10"x7"
The Expresso Vivo Case includes the following features:
Versatility & Strength
The Vivo Case has a strong, full-wood shell design built to protect your violin for years to come. The hardware is of the highest quality, including genuine YKK zippers, strong metal hardware, and screw reinforcements throughout to provide strength to stress points. Exterior material is double stitched. The case even has a high-quality brass hygrometer to measure humidity levels wherever you are. The case comes with two padded straps with hook ends that can be attached to strong D-rings at many points around the case, providing carrying options such as over the shoulder, across the chest, or as a backpack.