CodaBow Diamond SX Upgrade VN5
- Advanced Carbon Fiber Composite
- Gold Medal Stallion Hair
- Xebony™ with Coda Inlay Frog
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
Kennedy Violins is proud to offer the nationally acclaimed CodaBow, the original carbon fiber bow made with cutting edge composite technology. The elite Diamond Collection features advanced bows designed by master scientists and bow makers who have combined the historic art of traditional bow making with the most innovative modern materials.
The CodaBow Diamond SX impressively represents the technological advancement of finely crafted bows. Comparable to Brazilwood or Pernambuco wood bows costing thousands more, the SX is an affordable investment towards high-level performance. This sophisticated, professional bow is a reliable companion and ideal touring bow for professional performers and teachers. It produces a velvety, strong sound and offers the springiness and flexibility necessary for off-the-string and staccato strokes.
The Diamond SX CodaBow is adaptive and durable — an ideal bow for use in changing climates or outdoor performances as it is resistant to warping and reacting to the surrounding environment.
- Free same-day shipping!
- Made in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- Strong, responsive, carbon fiber shaft with kevlar core
- Extremely durable and resistant to warping
- Natural graphite tint with diamond weave
- Available in 4/4 size
- Fully mounted CodaBow Xebony™ frog
- Solid sterling silver winding
- Nickel-silver fittings
- Natural carbon fiber weave bow slide
- Fiber-reinforced composite tip plate
- Morrocan leather grip
- Composite wedges and plugs
- Excellent balance and playability
- Limited 10-year Warranty