CLEARANCE Antonio Giuliani Etude Viola Outfit
- Tone: Sweet, bright, singing
- Aesthetics: Warm reddish-brown varnish with a sparkling finish
- Perfect for: Intermediate players and advancing students
- Clearance instruments feature the sound quality and playability of our regular products, but have small cosmetic imperfections or a discontinued finish. Call 1-800-779-0242 with questions.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Portland Oblong Adjustable Viola Case (or similar violin case for 13"-14" violas).
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood Viola Bow
Rosin: Kaplan Artcraft Rosin
Accessories: Rosin, extra strings (not included with 14" and lower), cleaning cloth, luggage tag, and instrument care poster
Recommended Upgrade: Helicore Strings
A step up from the Bunnel collection, the Clearance Antonio Giuliani Etude Viola Outfit is a customer favorite and an excellent choice for advancing students and intermediate players. If you are looking for a high-quality student viola with exceptional tone, this is it! With its gorgeous, deep reddish-brown color and oil finish, the Giuliani Etude Viola produces a rich, dark sound that is wonderfully projective. If you're looking for the best viola available on the market for the price, you've found it! The Giuliani Etude Viola is available in 14", 15", 15.5", 16", and 16.5" sizes.
The Giuliani Etude Viola is a unique addition to Kennedy Violins’ instrument lineup and an incredible deal for its quality and craftsmanship. The fine woodwork and detailed setup on these violas guarantee comfortable playability, as well as an instrument that is pleasing to the eye. In addition to a beautifully flamed maple back, this viola also features genuine high-grade ebony fittings, four fine tuners, and a custom-fit, genuine French Aubert bridge. It is strung with American-made, steel-core D'Addario Prelude Strings for a warm, clear, and responsive sound.
- Shipping within two business days. In-shop luthiers offer same-day shipping on select orders.
- Kennedy Violins' 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Full coverage by our Lifetime Warranty
- Available in 13", 14", 15", 15.5", 16", and 16.5" sizes
- Free professional setup by Kennedy Violins' experienced luthier staff
- Solid-carved, high-grade maple back and spruce top
- Hand-rubbed oil finish and beautiful shade of varnish
- 100% ebony chinrest, pegs, fingerboard, and composite or ebony tailpiece
- Inlaid ebony purfling
- Four fine tuners for ease of tuning
- A real Brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair and ebony frog
- Kaplan Artcraft rosin
- A sturdy, full-suspension case that is both amazingly lightweight and extremely protective
- Extra strings (not included with 14" and lower)
- Cleaning cloth
Each Antonio Giuliani Etude Viola is part of a complete outfit which includes:
Giuliani Brazilwood Bow
- Strong bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Half-mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding
- Abalone bow slide
- Black leather grip
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty