CodaBow Prodigy Upgrade VN3
- Engineered Carbon Fiber Composite
- Silver Medal Real Horsehair
- CodaBow Xebony™ with Mother of Pearl Frog
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Kennedy Violins is proud to offer the nationally acclaimed CodaBow, the original carbon fiber bow made with cutting edge composite technology. The CodaBow Prodigy is the popular pre-professional model for the advancing student, appropriately named the Prodigy as it delivers a gifted performance. This student model carbon fiber bow is available at a very competitive price for the quality of modern bow making.
The CodaBow Prodigy, made from a technologically advanced carbon fiber composite, offers high-quality performance with professional character. Measured and weighed with absolute precision, the Prodigy is dynamically balanced, responsive, and very comfortable. It offers exceptional performance for exceptional students with superb off-string agility and on-string forgiveness.
- Free same-day shipping!
- Made in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- Strong, lightweight, carbon fiber shaft with blended composite core
- Extremely durable and resistant to warping
- Brown tinted color with graphite diamond weave
- Available in 3/4 and 4/4 size
- European-made Xebony™ frog with mother of pearl
- Nickel-silver winding
- Nickel-silver fittings
- Natural carbon fiber weave bow slide
- Metal alloy tip plate
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Morrocan leather grip Composite wedges and plugs
- Limited 5-year warranty