CodaBow Joule Cello Bow
Kennedy Violins is proud to offer the nationally acclaimed CodaBow, the original carbon fiber bow made with cutting edge composite technology. The CODABow Joule is a bold and brilliant. It boasts a powerful resonance at the bottom strings and strong projection across all ranges. The unique design of the Joule allows the bow to grab the strings and speak effortlessly whether playing deep whole tones or percussive chops.
The Joule is particularly suited for electric instruments and for playing extended range, as it shines in high-energy performances.
- FREE same-day shipping!
- Made in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- Strong, lightweight, carbon fiber shaft with blended kevlar core
- Extremely durable and resistant to warping
- Natural graphite color with diamond weave
- Available in 4/4 size
- Fully mounted CodaBow Xebony™ frog
- Silver-plated winding
- Nickel-silver fittings
- Natural carbon fiber weave bow slide
- Fiber-reinforced composite tip plate
- Precisely weighed to 61 grams for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Moroccan leather grip
- Composite wedges and plugs
- Limited 10-year warranty