CodaBow Diamond NX Upgrade VN4
- Advanced Carbon Fiber Composite Bow & Blended Kevlar Core
- Silver Medal Real Horsehair
- Xebony™ with Coda Inlay
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Kennedy Violins is proud to offer the nationally acclaimed CodaBow, the original carbon fiber bow made with cutting edge composite technology. The elite Diamond Collection features advanced bows designed by master scientists and bow makers who have combined the historic art of traditional bow making with the most innovative modern materials.
The Diamond NX CodaBow for advancing players is an agile, responsive bow for serious performers. It produces a smooth, clear, voluminous tone. This user-friendly bow is known for its ease of playability, lightness, and balance. This quality carbon fiber bow creates a brilliant sound at an affordable price.
- Free same-day shipping!
- Made in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- Strong, lightweight, carbon fiber shaft with blended kevlar core
- Extremely durable and resistant to warping
- Brown tinted color with graphite diamond weave
- Available in 4/4 size
- Fully mounted CodaBow Xebony™ frog
- Silver-plated winding
- Nickel-silver fittings
- Natural carbon fiber weave bow slide
- Fiber-reinforced composite tip plate
- Excellent balance and responsiveness
- Morrocan leather grip
- Composite wedges and plugs
- Limited 10-year Warranty