CodaBow Diamond GX (Gold Level) Viola Bow
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Kennedy Violins is proud to offer the nationally acclaimed CodaBow, the original carbon fiber bow made with cutting edge composite technology. The elite Diamond Collection features advanced bows designed by master scientists and bow makers who have combined the historic art of traditional bow making with the most innovative modern materials.
The CodaBow Diamond GX is the crown jewel of the Diamond series, timelessly crafted for professionals. As the highest caliber bow in the CodaBow collection, the Diamond GX is the pinnacle of elegance made with the highest quality, most beautiful materials and fittings. A gorgeous bow stick with a rich pernambuco tint offers the most responsive transfer of energy from hand to bow. Engineered with the best technology in carbon fiber bow making, the Diamond GX performs like some of the best pernambuco bows (often costing thousands more) with its balanced, springy, natural feel. This bow supports the widest volume range with great projection and smooth, warm tone production.
- Free same-day shipping!
- Made in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- Strong, responsive, carbon fiber shaft with kevlar core
- Extremely durable and resistant to warping Pernambuco tint with diamond weave
- Available in 4/4 size
- Fully mounted CodaBow Xebony™ frog with Coda inlay
- Solid sterling silver winding
- Solid sterling silver fittings
- Tinted diamond weave bow slide
- Fiber-reinforced composite tip plate
- Morrocan goat skin grip Composite wedges and plugs Amazing balance and playability
- Lifetime Warranty