CLEARANCE Ricard Bunnel Viola Outfit
- Clearance instruments feature the sound quality and playability of our regularly-priced products, but have small cosmetic imperfections or discontinued finishes. Call 1-800-779-0242 with questions.
- All violas backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy’s professional luthiers in Washington State, not overseas.
- Complete outfit with case, Brazilwood bow, rosin, and steel-core D'Addario Prelude strings.
Buy with monthly payments
Get a real-time decision. LEARN MORE
Please select an option
Outfit at a glance
- Case: Portland Oblong Adjustable viola case or similar
- Bow: Giuliani brazilwood viola bow
- Rosin: Giuliani natural rosin
- Accessories: Rosin, extra strings (not included with 14" and lower), cleaning cloth, luggage tag, and instrument care poster
- Recommended Upgrade: Dominant Strings
CLEARANCE Ricard Bunnel Viola Outfit
This Clearance Bunnel Viola Outfit is perfect for the beginning violist. The Bunnel Viola has a warm tone, and comes in 13", 14", 15", 15.5", 16", and 16.5" sizes. Bunnel Violas are made with select maple and spruce tonewoods. Detailed carving contributes to an instrument that is projective and superior in tone quality.
The fine quality of the finished instrument comes from attention to detail. Many beginner violas are coated with a shiny, thick lacquer finish that dampens the sound and affects the tone quality of the instrument. The Ricard Bunnel Viola, like all our instruments, is finished with a traditional, hand-rubbed oil and spirit varnish that is smoothly polished. The oil finish complements the maple and spruce body of the instrument, allowing the sound to resonate clearly and with greater projection.
Whether you are a young student or an adult, the knowledgeable members of our customer service team can help fit you with the viola size you need. As violas are larger and longer than violins, it can sometimes be difficult to determine the right size to match your arm length. Whether you visit us in-store or speak with us over the phone, we can help you find your match!
CLEARANCE Ricard Bunnel Viola Outfit Features
- Shipping within two business days. In-shop luthiers offer same-day shipping on select orders.
- Kennedy Violins' 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Full coverage by our Lifetime Warranty
- Availability in 13", 14", 15", 15.5", 16", and 16.5" sizes
- Free professional setup by Kennedy Violins' experienced luthier staff
- Solid-carved, high-grade maple back and spruce top
- Hand-rubbed oil finish and beautiful shade of varnish
- 100% ebony chinrest, pegs, fingerboard, and tailpiece
- Inlaid ebony purfling
- Four fine tuners for ease of tuning
- A real Brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair and ebony frog
- Giuliani natural rosin.
- A sturdy, full-suspension case with black exterior and velveteen lining that is both amazingly lightweight and extremely protective
- Luggage tag
- Extra strings (not included with 14" and lower)
- Cleaning cloth
Each Ricard Bunnel Viola is part of a complete outfit providing everything you need to start playing the moment you receive your viola.
- Ships with Portland Oblong Adjustable viola case or similar. 13" and 14" violas may ship in violin cases. Color may vary from case pictured.
- Black nylon exterior with zippered music pocket
- Full suspension
- Lightweight oblong case
- Shoulder rest storage
- Four bow holders
- Velcro viola neck strap
- Satin-lined blanket
- Large accessory compartment
- Two shoulder straps
- Strong bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Half-mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding
- Abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty