CLEARANCE Louis Carpini Viola Outfit
- Tone: Warm, resonant, smooth
- Highest-rated stringed instruments on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S., backed by lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy’s professional luthiers in Washington State, not overseas
- Complete outfit with case, Brazilwood bow, rosin, and steel-core D'Addario Prelude strings
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Portland Oblong Adjustable Case. Smaller 13" and 14" violas ship in an oblong violin case.
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood Viola Bow
Rosin: Kaplan Artcraft Rosin
Accessories: Rosin, extra strings (not included with 14" and lower), cleaning cloth, luggage tag, and instrument care poster
Recommended Upgrade: Helicore Strings
The Louis Carpini Viola is available in sizes 13", 14", 15", 15.5", 16", and 16.5". It has a warm voice and beautiful resonance. The smooth tone and full, ringing notes make the Louis Carpini a top choice for the advancing violist. Players love the rich sound and the gorgeous flaming on these instruments.
The Carpini Viola features a unique oil finish and gorgeous tone. Perfect for advancing students and intermediate players, this beautiful instrument offers truly amazing craftsmanship at an outstanding price. What sets this viola apart from other student violas is the higher quality of woods, fittings, and detail work put into the instrument. Each of these investments improves the instrument's sound quality and increases playability
Comparable to the Louis Carpini Violin, the Louis Carpini Viola is made with high-quality, tight-grained spruce for the face plate and strong, dense maple for the back plate. The attention to detail applied to the final carving and finishing of the body ensures a deeper, more projective, and more resonant sound.
Clearance instruments feature the sound quality and playability of our regular products, but have small cosmetic imperfections or a discontinued finish. Call 1-800-779-0242 with questions.
- Shipping within two business days. In-shop luthiers offer same-day shipping on select orders.
- Kennedy Violins' 45-day money-back guarantee
- Full coverage by our Lifetime Warranty
- Free professional setup by Kennedy Violins' experienced luthier staff
- Solid-carved, high-grade maple back and spruce top
- Hand-rubbed oil finish and beautiful shade of varnish
- 100% ebony chinrest, pegs, fingerboard, and tailpiece
- Inlaid ebony purfling
- Four fine tuners for ease of tuning
Giuliani Brazilwood Bow
- Strong bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Half-mounted, 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding
- Abalone bow slide
- Black leather grip
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A real Brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair and ebony frog
- Kaplan Artcraft rosin
- A sturdy, full-suspension adjustable case that is both amazingly lightweight and extremely protective
- Extra strings (not included with 14" and lower)
- Polishing cloth
Each Louis Carpini Viola is part of a complete outfit providing everything you need to start playing the moment you receive your viola.