CLEARANCE Louis Carpini G2 Violin Outfit
- Tone: Rich, smooth, dark.
- Perfect for: Students and advancing player.
- Aesthetics: Warm brown amber varnish, with light flaming on the ribs and back and a stunning glossy finish. 4/4 size and some fractional sizes ship with gold fine tuners.
- Clearance instruments feature the sound quality and playability of our regular products, but have small cosmetic imperfections or a discontinued finish. Call 1-800-779-0242 with questions or to see photos.
Case: Limited time upgrade to the Portland Elite case included. Excludes 1/8-size which ships in the Oblong case.
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood
Rosin: Kaplan Artcraft
Accessories: D'addario Prelude strings installed, extra set Portland Strings or similar (1/8 generic backup set), string cloth
Recommended Upgrade: D'Addario Zyex strings and Advanced Case
The Louis Carpini G2 Violin is a superior student-level violin, available in sizes 1/16 through 4/4. A more well-rounded instrument than other student violins, it has a warm voice and beautiful resonance. The smooth tone and full ringing notes make the Louis Carpini G2 a top choice for the violinist ready to continue improving technique. Players love the rich sound and the light flaming on these violins.
- Flamed maple back
- Inlaid ebony purfling
- Hand-carved, custom-fit French Aubert maple bridge
- High-grade ebony pegs, chinrest, fingerboard
- Durable composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners
- Full backup set of wound-steel violin strings
- Our 45-day money-back guarantee of complete satisfaction.
- Coverage by Kennedy Violins’ Lifetime Warranty
Clearance violins may vary in color of finish or style of fittings, but they are made to produce same tonal qualities as our non-clearance violins. These have been marked as clearance due to small cosmetic defects or having a discontinued finish color.
Listen to Louis Carpini Demonstration Videos.
Professional Setup Included
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings and tuning the violin (may need retuning after shipment)
All our violins are set up in the USA by our staff of in-house professional luthiers. This includes:
- Kaplan Artcraft Rosin
- String Cloth
- Prelude strings installed
- Extra set of Portland Strings or similar. (Sizes 1/8 backup strings are generic.)
In addition to a lightweight and sturdy carrying case, and a brazilwood bow with real horse hair, your outfit includes a selection of quality accessories chosen to compliment this instrument.
Included accessories may vary.