Carbon Fiber Bow Upgrade VLA1
- Light, responsive, springy, and nuanced
- Solid carbon fiber shaft
- Half-mounted ebony frog
Benefits of Carbon Fiber
Carbon fiber, as compared to fiberglass or plastics, is a more sophisticated compound designed to have a high strength-to-weight ratio. Precisely measured to create a perfectly balanced and lightweight bow shaft, the carbon fiber bow often exceeds the performance of brazilwood bows and completely resists warping. It is a great choice for both young and experienced players looking for a strong, durable, lightweight, and extremely responsive bow.
Response & Volume
The balance, response, and bounce of Giuliani Carbon Fiber Bows are excellent, responding to the player's every nuance. With such a stable, strong stick, performers can play powerfully with heavier strokes to create more volume. The stick is shaped to exact specifications that ensure accuracy and clarity for advanced spiccato techniques.
Mongolian horsehair from high elevations is very durable, strong, and long-lasting. Its smooth texture creates a similarly smooth, clear, and full tone when drawn over the string.
- Strong, lightweight, solid carbon fiber shaft
- Extremely durable and resistant to warping
- Sleek black color with graphite weave
- Solid, 100% Indian ebony frog
- Half-mounted frog for great balance and durability
- Premium abalone bow slide
- Parisian eye accented with premium abalone
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Textured black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty