Bunnel Pupil Student Violin Outfit
- Tone: Warm, mellow, sweet
- Aesthetics: Rich chocolatey brown and hints of red varnish, with a smooth matte finish
- Perfect for: The beginning violinist
- Our high-quality instruments include professional set-up and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Prime Member? Get fast, free delivery. “Buy With Prime” orders are shipped from Amazon warehouse locations. Prime orders cannot be customized.
Case: Portland Oblong
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood Bow
Rosin: Antonio Giuliani Rosin
Accessories: Prelude strings installed, extra string set for 4/4 – 1/4 sizes (Portland or similar), Carbon-fiber-style shoulder rest (contour foam rest for sizes under 1/4), Polishing Cloth, instrument care poster
Recommended Upgrade: Thomastik Alphayue Strings
The Bunnel Pupil Violin Outfit is the perfect beginner violin to set you on your musical journey. The quality of your first instrument greatly affects your initial playing and learning experience, especially for younger students. For the most positive and enjoyable experience, we make sure the Bunnel Pupil has comfortable playability and precise string height for new players. We guarantee that the sound quality and ease of playing of the Bunnel Pupil Violin will be far superior to any other beginner violin at this incredible value.
- Four professional quality built-in fine tuners on a composite tailpiece
- 100% natural ebony fittings, including polished fingerboard and pegs
- Solid carved (not pressed) maple back and sides
- Solid spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Handmade construction
- Satin oil finish (not a shiny, thick, and "tinny"-sounding lacquer finish)
- Smoothing the accurately planed fingerboard
See demonstration videos for the Pupil and other Bunnel Models.
Free Professional Setup
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings
Your violin arrives ready to tune and play.
- One-year warranty on all accessories
- Carbon-fiber-style shoulder rest (contour foam rest for sizes under 1/4)
- Soft cleaning cloth
- Pre-installed steel-core D'Addario Prelude Strings
- Extra set Portland Strings sizes 1/4 and up. (Backup strings size 1/8 and below are generic.)
- Giuliani Rosin
Giuliani Bow Features
- Strong round bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horse hair
- Half-mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding Abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty