CLEARANCE Bunnel Pupil Student Violin Outfit
- Tone: Warm, mellow, sweet
- Aesthetics: Rich chocolatey brown and hints of red varnish, with a smooth matte finish
- Perfect for: The beginning violinist
- Clearance instruments feature the sound quality and playability of our regular products, but have small cosmetic imperfections or a discontinued finish. Call 1-800-779-0242 with questions.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Prime Member? Get fast, free delivery. “Buy With Prime” orders are shipped from Amazon warehouse locations. Prime orders cannot be customized.
Case: Portland Oblong
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood Bow
Rosin: Giuliani Rosin
Accessories: Prelude strings installed, plus extra set Portland Strings or similar for sizes 4/4 –1/4, Carbon-fiber-style shoulder rest (contour foam for sizes under 1/4), Antonio Giuliani Rosin, Polishing Cloth Instrument care poster.
Recommended Upgrade: Thomastik Alphayue Strings
As the perfect beginner violin, the Bunnel Pupil Violin Outfit includes everything you need to begin your musical journey. We understand that the quality of your first instrument greatly affects your initial playing and learning experience, especially for younger students. To help you or your child have the most positive and enjoyable experience, we ensure comfortable playability and precise string height for new players. As a result, we guarantee that the sound quality and ease of playing of the Bunnel Pupil Violin will be far superior to any other beginner violin at this incredible value.
- Four professional quality built-in fine tuners on a composite tailpiece
- 100% natural ebony fittings, including polished fingerboard and pegs
- Solid carved (not pressed) maple back and sides
- Solid spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Handmade construction
- Satin oil finish (not a shiny, thick, and "tinny"-sounding lacquer finish)
- Smoothing the accurately planed fingerboard
Listen to demonstration videos for Bunnel Violins.
Free Professional Setup
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish
- Installing strings
Your Violin arrives ready to tune and play!
- One-year warranty on all accessories
- Carbon-fiber-style shoulder rest (contour foam for sizes under 1/4)
- Soft cleaning cloth
- Pre-installed steel-core D'Addario Prelude Strings
- Extra set Portland Strings sizes 1/4 and up. (Backup strings size 1/8 and below are generic.)
- Antonio Giuliani Rosin
- Two satin-lined rotating bow holders
- Strong velcro straps for securing the violin in place
- Hygrometer for humidity measurement
- Double sets of durable YKK Zippers
- Plush velour lining in amber or light blue
- Shoulder rest compartment
- Spacious accessory compartment for strings, rosin, straps, etc.
- Lined protective blanket to cover the violin
- Ergonomic shaped handle for comfortable carrying 2 straps for backpack, across-the-chest, or over-the-shoulder carrying
- Weatherproof black nylon exterior fabric
Giuliani Bow Features
- Strong round bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horse hair
- Half-mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding Abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty