CLEARANCE Bunnel Premier Student Violin Outfit
- Tone: Warm, smooth, mellow
- Aesthetics: Rich chocolatey brown varnish, with a smooth matte finish
- Perfect for: The beginning violinis
- Clearance instruments feature the sound quality and playability of our regular products, but have small cosmetic imperfections or a discontinued finish. Call 1-800-779-0242 with questions.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Prime Member? Get fast, free delivery. “Buy With Prime” orders are shipped from Amazon warehouse locations. Prime orders cannot be customized.
Case: Portland Oblong
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood
Rosin: Giuliani Rosin
Accessories: Carbon-Fiber-Style shoulder rest (contour foam for sizes under 1/4), KV Clip-on Tuner, "Intro to Violin" book, Polishing cloth, Prelude strings installed, backup string set for size 4/4 – 1/4 (Portland or similar).
Recommended Upgrade: Thomastik Alphayue
The Bunnel Premier is an upgrade from our Bunnel Pupil. It is an excellent choice for a beginning student instrument, featuring improved quality of wood, providing a richer, warmer sound. Its smooth, mellow character and warm tone makes it the perfect violin for the learning violinist.
- Four professional grade built-in fine tuners on a composite tailpiece or four premium grade independent fine tuners on an ebony tailpiece
- Naturally dried maple and tight-grained spruce from the Himalayas
- Handmade construction
- Inlaid purfling A custom-fit, high-grade maple bridge
- High-grade ebony fittings including polished fingerboard and pegs
- Setup and inspection that meets or exceeds all MENC specifications
Listen to demonstration videos for Bunnel Violins.
- Pre-Installed D'Addario Prelude Strings
- Extra set of Portland Strings or similar (Backup set for sizes 1/8 and below are generic strings.)
- "Intro to Violin" book
- Polishing Cloth
- Oblong Case
- Giuliani Brazilwood Bow
- Carbon fiber shoulder rest (contour foam rest for sizes under 1/8 and below)
Professional Setup Included
- Arching the custom bridge
- Fitting bridge feet to the curvature of the violin
- Carving the nut to professional curvature
- Fitting pegs
- Polishing the finish Installing strings and tuning the violin
All our violins are set up in the USA by our staff of in-house professional luthiers. This includes:
Oblong Case Features
- Two satin-lined rotating bow holders
- Strong velcro straps for securing the violin in place
- Hygrometer for humidity measurement
- Double sets of durable YKK Zippers
- Plush velour lining in amber or light blue
- Shoulder rest compartment
- Spacious accessory compartment for strings, rosin, straps, etc.
- Lined protective blanket to cover the violin
- Ergonomic shaped handle for comfortable carrying 2 straps for backpack, across-the-chest, or over-the-shoulder carrying
- Weatherproof black nylon exterior fabric
Giuliani Bow Features
- Strong round bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horse hair
- Half-mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding
- Abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Black leather grip