Antonio Giuliani Etude "Vecchio Modello" Fractional Violin Outfit
- Tone: Warm, rich, mellow
- Aesthetics: Chocolately brown matte finish with beautiful flaming on the back
- Perfect for: Discerning students
- Our high-quality instruments include professional set-up and exceptional customer service. Call 1-800-779-0242 for order customization requests.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Portland Oblong
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood
Rosin: Antonio Giuliani High Quality Rosin
Accessories: Prelude strings installed, extra strings (Portland or similar), string cloth
Recommended Upgrade: D'addario Zyex Strings
The Antonio Giuliani Etude "vecchio modello" fractional violin has a significantly more resonant tone than other student violins, and a sweet singing voice. The Etude’s clear and resonant character make for the perfect violin for students and anyone looking for a high-quality fractional or full-size violin with an exceptional sound.
- High quality composite tailpiece with independent built in fine tuners.
- High-quality spruce top and maple back tonewoods.
- Rich, warm-toned oil finish.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Beautifully carved ebony fittings including polished fingerboard and pegs.
- Antonio Giuliani rosin
- Portland carbon fiber rest
- String cloth
- Clip-on tuner
- Prelude strings installed
- Plus, extra set of strings (Portland or similar)
Included accessories may vary by brand or style depending on availability or special offers.