Anton Gerard Bass Outfit
- Complete coverage by our Lifetime Warranty
- Kennedy Violins’ 45-day Money-back Guarantee
- Set up by our team of professional luthiers in Vancouver, WA
- Excellent customer service to meet your needs
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: Portland Padded Bass Bag
Bow: Giuliani Brazilwood Bass Bow (French or German)
Rosin: Pop's Rosin
Accessories: String Cloth, Luggage Tag, Helicore Strings
Recommended Upgrade: CodaBow Revelation
The Anton Gerard bass is a full carved French (Vuillame) inspired bass with a rich sound that would be at home in the orchestra or setup for a great jazz bass.
Solid maple back and sides and a solid spruce top give this bass a tonal richness not found in other basses at this price point. A 41.5" mensure combined with nice sloping shoulder keep this bass easy to play while still having the volume of larger instruments. Only available in 3/4 size.
The Anton Gerard Bass is available for sale or as a rental in the Portland, OR or Vancouver, WA area.
- Black, water-resistant nylon
- Reinforced seams for increased durability
- Soft black tricot interior
- Generous 20mm of foam padding
- Double zipper closure
- Bow sleeve
- Accessory pocket
- Multiple Handles for easy transport
- Two padded, adjustable backpack straps
- Large music pocket
- Full one-year warranty!
- French or German
- Strong round or octagonal bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horse hair Half-mounted
- 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding
- Abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty