Advanced Bow Upgrade VLA1
- Balanced and responsive with excellent bounce
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Fully-mounted slide and solid Indian ebony frog
- Covered by Kennedy Violins' Limited Lifetime Warranty
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
The Giuliani Advanced Viola Bow is carefully handmade from choice pernambuco, a dense, strong, high-quality wood grown in northern Brazil that resists warping. It has a beautiful red hue and is a higher quality than Brazilwood. The hand-carved wood creates a strong bow shaft that offers bounce and exceptional responsiveness. The stick is carved to exact specifications that ensure accuracy and clarity for advanced spiccato techniques. The wood has been hand-selected for its superior grain pattern as well as its ability to draw the warmest tone from your instrument.
All Kennedy Violins bows are made with Mongolian horsehair from high elevations. Extremely durable, strong, and long-lasting, its smooth texture creates a similarly smooth, clear, and full tone when drawn over the string.
Advanced Viola Bow Features:
- Strong octagonal bow shaft of genuine Brazillian Pernambuco
- Fully mounted frog for great balance and durability
- Solid silver winding (not silver-plated copper)
- Solid silver accents for improved balance and durability
- Premium abalone bow slide
- Frog and screw accented with premium abalone
- Solid, 100% Indian ebony frog
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Unique diamond-shaped inlaid eyes
- Leather grip