7/8 Pietro Germino Master Bass
- Complete coverage by our Lifetime Warranty
- Kennedy Violins’ 45-day Money-back Guarantee
- Set up by our team of professional luthiers in Vancouver, WA
- Excellent customer service to meet your needs
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER: Add item to cart then save your accessory selections to your shopping cart before checkout.
Case: GEWA Padded Bass Bag
Accessories: String Cloth, Luggage Tag, Kaplan Strings, and GEWA Padded bag
Recommended Upgrade: N/A
Beautiful and rich sounding Pietro Germino Master Bass by Eastman Strings. This bass would make a fantastic orchestral instrument for an advanced conservatory or professional player. Setup really well with a very playable 41.5" string length. The form has sloped shoulders which make playing in all registers very easy for a larger bass. They used well flamed maple for the back, sides, and neck/scroll with a well seasoned master grade spruce top. Come by the shop and test it out.
This Bass is available for purchase locally in the Vancouver WA/Portland, OR area.
- Black, water-resistant nylon
- Reinforced seams for increased durability
- Soft black tricot interior
- Generous 20mm of foam padding
- Double zipper closure
- Bow sleeve
- Accessory pocket
- Multiple Handles for easy transport
- Two padded, adjustable backpack straps
- Large music pocket
- Full one-year warranty!
- French or German
- Strong round or octagonal bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horse hair Half-mounted
- 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Mother of pearl inlay on frog
- Silver winding
- Abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty