Giuliani Fancy Brazilwood Viola Bow
The Giuliani Fancy Brazilwood Viola Bow features a beautifully intricate mother of pearl inlay and decorative winding. This elegant bow is an excellent choice for both beginning and intermediate players upgrading to a higher caliber bow. As we source our bows directly from the maker, we are able to improve quality control and offer high quality workmanship and materials at a price well below what would be expected for bows of this caliber. This high-quality violin bow offers excellent balance and playability, allowing violinists to produce a large, open sound.
At Kennedy Violins, we believe in using only the highest-quality materials. Our Giuliani Brazilwood Bows are made from genuine, imported Brazilwood, the most popular wood type for bows due to its characteristics of lightness and strength as well as a lower tendency to warp. Brazilwood bows are rich in color with a springy, responsive feel and maintain their strength over time. Our bows are also made with Mongolian horse hair from high elevations that is very durable, strong, and long-lasting. Its smooth texture creates a similarly smooth, clear, and full tone when drawn over the string.
- Available in 1/16, 1/10, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 sizes
- Strong round bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood
- Genuine Mongolian horse hair
- Fully mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and durability
- Silver winding
- Premium flamed abalone bow slide
- Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness
- Beautiful, intricate Mother of Pearl inlay
- Black leather grip
- Covered by Kennedy Violins’ Limited Lifetime Warranty