Give Us A Call
Mon - Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4
- Our reclaimed instrument door stops were so popular last year that we have them available again this year! These are the perfect teacher gift for the teacher who has everything.
• Tone: Lush, resonant, strong
• Aesthetics: Antiqued amber, honey varnish with unique wood detailing and striking tiger striping on the ribs and back
• Perfect for: Advancing violinists and soloists
- For the first time in years, we have Wooden Violin Stands in stock and available for holiday purchasing! We receive requests year-round for the stands that are seen in our product videos and now they are here. These stands are a great gift!
- Violinists often need a lightweight case for easy travel! Check out our sale on the Hard Shell cases to pick the perfect color.
The popular Portland Advanced Violin Case, sold exclusively by Kennedy Violins, is the latest design built to our detailed specifications.
• Tone: Rich, smooth, dark
• Aesthetics: Warm brown amber varnish, with light flaming on the ribs & back
• Perfect for: Students and advancing players
• Tone: Sweet, singing, mellow
• Aesthetics: Warm, rich reddish-brown varnish, striking tiger striping across the ribs & back
• Perfect for: Intermediate and advancing violinists
Everyone wants an electric violin! The electric outfits include an amp with enough output to fill a room and the pedals (sold separately) have enough distortion to make any old song sound pumped up!
The Antonio Giuliani CL-5 Mahogany Classical Guitar is constructed with the highest quality mahogany neck, back, and sides, a solid rosewood fingerboard and a solid Canadian cedar top. Players describe the guitars sound as...
The model CL-6 Giuliani Guitar is constructed with the highest quality mahogany neck, rosewood back and sides, a solid rosewood fingerboard and a solid Canadian cedar top. The upgrade to the Rosewood back on the CL-6 guitar...
The Giuliani Brazilwood Bow is made from genuine, imported Brazilwood, the most popular wood type for bows due to its characteristics of lightness and strength as well as a lower tendency to warp.
Balance, response, and bounce of the High Grade Carbon Fiber Bow are excellent, responding to every nuance of the player. Unlike some carbon fiber bows that are hollow in the center, the Guiliani bows are constructed of solid carbon fiber throughout.
The Giuliani Premier Bow is made from genuine, imported Brazilwood, the most popular wood type for bows due to its characteristics of lightness and strength as well as a lower tendency to warp. Brazilwood bows are rich in color with a springy, responsive feel and maintain their strength over time.
The Giuliani Professional Violin Bow is carefully handmade from the choicest pernambuco: a dense, strong, high-quality wood grown in northern Brazil that resists warping.
The Giuliani Advanced Violin Bow is an excellent step up from a typical student quality bow. Suitable for more advanced players, the bow shaft, frog, and tip are fashioned with great attention to detail.
The Giuliani Master Series Violin Bow is an excellent step up from student or intermediate bows and many high-quality Brazilwood bows. Suitable for advanced to professional players, the bow shaft, frog, and tip are fashioned from superior materials with great attention to detail.
- Endpin stops don’t have to merely be functional! Check out our shaped cello/endpin tether for a stylish upgrade.
Giftcards make a great gift! Sign up in December and get 4 lessons for the price of 3!